Sour Cherry flavour concentrated slush syrup
A classic flavour from our exciting wide range of refreshing fruit-flavoured slush drink syrups!
Using Lickleys Sour Cherry syrup, you can make your own Slush Puppie style drink at home, or simply pour the Sour Cherry flavour syrup over crushed ice to make a delicious snow cone.
You can also use our syrups to make delicious ice lollies, drink them as cordial or squash drinks, or even use them for mixers in adult cocktails!
330ml of concentrated Sour Cherry slush syrup will make approximately 2 litres of iced slush.
The only limit is your imagination!
– For snow cones and shaved ice, simply pour syrup over the ice to taste.
– In a slush machine, dilute 1 part syrup to 5 parts water and follow instructions for your make and model of machine.
– If you are using a Lickleys Signature slush machine, pre-freeze the diluted syrup in ice cubes, shave the ice as usual and then add approximately one third more diluted syrup (per volume of ice) into the machine.
– For ice lollies, dilute as above and use with an ice-lolly mould.
– With slush cups, dilute as above and follow cup instructions.
– For all other uses, dilute to taste.
Lickleys are proud to be a British company, and all of our Lickleys Slush Syrup Concentrates are made in-house in the UK.
Lickleys Slush Syrup Concentrates are able to be used with:
– any brand of home slush maker
– Slush Puppie machines
– Chill Factor Drinks Cups
– Slushy Magic cups
– Magic Slush Cups
– in ice lolly moulds
Want some variety with your syrup? Why not try our great value multi-pack! You can add Sour Cherry as well as 5 other fabulous Lickleys syrups of your choice!